Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 2012 Hauls

Finally I had a chance to take out my DSLR in the dry cab and took reshots of my June hauls.

Revoltech EVA Mass Production Type

Figuarts Zero Ranka Lee -Wish of Valkyrie -

I always wanted to have that white Eva but the past action figure releases of Kaiyodo were hard to find.
As for Ranka Lee, it's meant to be paired with Figuarts Zero Sheryl Nome which I acquired last month.

I have no preorders this month and next month so no hauls for the next 2 months barring any impulse buys from Mandarake.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! nice hauls you got there! btw, who's the lovely girls in the background with guitars? not quite sure about the characters name, but they look kinda familiar... are they part of Harumi's band or from a different anime?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're Haruhi and Yuki http://myfigurecollection.net/item/2466 and http://myfigurecollection.net/item/2467. They are Sega Prize figures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! my bad! I thought she was Harumi, but the correct name is actually, Haruhi. I remember that anime... Thanks for the link and info!

    ReplyDelete