Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hauls for the last 4 months (Last haul for 2012)

Happy New Year Everyone!

I haven't been able to update this blog for some time, either due to lack of time or lack of content to share.
To make up for the lack of posts I've collected all my hauls since after the last update and took a few shots.
And here they are:



 I really liked the continuous art design of these 4 boxes.


 Super Robot Chogokin Gaogaigar set


 figmas


My first and probably my last nendoroid (Ikaros left)

Smile Precure Part 2 trading figs and Sailormoon World Part 1 gashapon

SQ Tomoe Mami and figuarts ZERO Sheryl Nome (Black Bunny ver)

Yamato 1/60 VF-1S

Among all those, I've only managed to let loose only one, which is the Yamato 1/60 VF-1S. The strike and super parts are still en route and can't be included for 2012 hauls. One reason of not opening my hauls right away is the lack of display space so on 2013, I promise myself to get new display cases to let loose and display more collectibles. The VF-1S was then later put back in box.

Personal note: I really need to learn how to make the images click to enlarge but I don't want to make posts in HTML code, it's too time consuming. Hopefully next update I can do so. UPDATE: It seems a slideshow is automatically generated after publishing, COOL!

Oh one last thing, I've shot a video of the best fireworks I've seen in my neighborhood. I dunno what it's called but it really was awesome. Please forgive the poor quality as I've only shot it using my phone.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

  1. Ei, Congrats! That's a merry fantastic hauls you got there! loved the Macross Valks of yours... BTW, are you planning on getting the S.H.Figuarts Sailormoon?

    Nice capture... about the fireworks display, I think, it's Draogon's Age of Aquarious... probably they setup 2 of them side-by-side. It cost around 6-7k I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    SHF Sailormoon? Yes of course! :D

    It seems you're right on the fireworks name, I saw a similar video in youtube with that name and they look very similar. 6-7k? *gasp*

    ReplyDelete