Sunday, January 6, 2013

Shell Lego Ferrari

I finally got the complete set of Shell Lego Ferrari exclusive from Shell. Thanks Nic!

Shell Lego Ferrari complete set



Ferrari 150 Italia

Scuderia Ferrari Truck

F40

250 GT Berlinetta

458 Italia

FXX

(left to right) Ferrari Race Mechanic, Ferrari Refueling Engineer and Shell Track Scientist
Now if only I could get a hold of that blue Porche from Petron it'll be complete as well.
Thanks for looking!

Update: I forgot to mention that all cars have pull-back action. I only realized it after opening the first pack.


3 comments:

  1. Nice to see them up loose... mine is still in their plastic pack, but assembled inside. =) I think, this is the first time I've seen your photos with a black backdrop/background or I could be wrong... like the glossy effect and reflection... Sweet!!

    Congratulations in completing your Shell "LEGO" Ferrari's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely use my black gloss base, I can only recall using it when I took a photo of my macro lens http://www.flickr.com/photos/seele01/4767848846/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I remember that pics now... It was posted before in your multiply account... Nice macro lens btw!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete